Now it is time all those caught on camera are charged with conspiracy and murder.
Leaders, and if not leaders, then individuals and NGOs must get case registered against him.
If not through police, then through private complaint in the courts, in form of PILs and we should get these bloodthirsty killers pay for their sins against humanity. So that never again any group of politicians could dare to plot such killings.
1. Narendra Modi had given free hand for three days to VHP, Bajrang Dal activists to kill Muslims across Gujarat, claims the STING OPERATION.
2. Babu Bajrangi, Madan Dhanraj Chawal admit killing tens of Muslims in cold blood in Ahmedabad including a pregnant woman whose stomach was ripped open with sword. Such hate just because she was a Muslim!
3. After cutting MP Ehsan Jafri's hands and feet they then phoned Home Minister Govardhan Zadaphia, 'We have done it, now manage the rest and save us'.
4. Arvind Pandya says Modi is hero of Hindutva and talks of bombing Muslim residential areas. Dynamite was used in explosions and later after the pogrom was over, Modi congratulated the rioters for their 'work', they confessed.
5. Policemen worked as hitmen for VHP, BD and killed Muslims with their service revolvers. VHP's Anil Patel killed 60 in Sabarkantha. Patel is Pravin Togadia's close confidante. He said it on camera that police supported him in loot, murder, everything and named police officer, ND Solanki.
6. VHP leader Ramesh Dave says IPS officer DCP SK Gadhvi worked like a sharp-shooter for rioters and killed Muslims in cold blood with his revolver. He promised killing Muslims and one after the other shot five Muslims.
7. Mangilal Jain said on record (on camera) that we just felt 'maaro sab miyon ko' [kill all Muslims]. He [Jafri] called Sonia Gandhi, Narendra Modi and everybody but still couldn't live, nobody came to save him.
8. Madan Dhanraj Chawal said yes 'We grabbed him, kicked, cut his hands with swords, then butchered him and burnt him'. 'Ang ang kaat diya aur jalaa diya'. Said Chaval, the accused of Gulbarg Society attack.
9. Shiv Sena leader Babu Bajrangi says that it was because of Narendra Modi that such large scale rioting could continue for days. Police allowed them to enter Naroda Patiya, he said on camera.
10. Arvind Pandya, the head of the team of lawyers that is defending Gujarat Government before the Nanavati Commission, says, "Government was ready, people were ready and it was good fortune of Hindutva people'.
11. Sabarkantha government lawyer Bharat Bhatt admits paying money to get 'samadhaan' and help in closure of cases. 'I mislead Muslims', he admits in cases of riot victims. 'I told my Hindus, don't laugh in front of me or keep mum when I scold you in front of others'.
[That's the 'Criminal' Judicial System in Gujarat, which is at work. Certainly we hope that the Supreme Court is watching. ]
12. He says that Hindus have two heroes--Kalyan Singh and Narendra Modi. Had he not been Chief Minister, he would drop bomb. Modi had verbally ordered police to support rioters, says Pandya. 'Juhapura par bomb giratey'.
13. Mehsana's government lawyer Dilip Trivedi, who is also a VHP general secretary, says that all has to be 'managed'. 'Judges have to be bought and managed all over Gujarat, witnesses bought and everything needed is done to get the riot accused, acquitted'.
These and endless revelations aired on Aaj Tak (by Tehelka investigation team) have revealed the kind of planning that was done for the genocide.
Reacting to it, Uma Bharti said that this is Moditva, not Hindutva. She termed the acts as 'kalank' on Hindutva. Kudos to Tehelka and Aajtak for daring to bare the facts. Government of India needs to take notice. Especially regarding the 'Terrorist' men in Khaki, Gadhvi, Solanki and others of their likes.
Read all at Tehelka. Meanwhile, the Tehelka team led by Tarun Tejpal deserves a salute for the expose. Kudos to the Correspondent Ashish Khetan for bringing all the conspirators on camera and make them admit to their crimes against humanity.